- B+S Char Grills CGR-6 is mounted on an open stand with an under shelf ideal for storing cooking utensils.
- The cooking surface consists of heavy-duty cast iron grates with special drainage channels that allow for fat to be directed to the grease trough located at the front of the unit.
- These grates are heated by grilling rocks placed above the 26 Mj burners that radiate the heat evenly making it ideal for grilling.
- Each burner is fitted with a flame failure safety device, piezo ignition and a multi-setting gas valve allowing for greater regulation of the flame.
- Maintenance is made easy with frontal access to all components.
B+S Char Grills CGR-6