MBM Standing Electry Fry Tops On Open Stand MG7EFTA477 R :
- The worktop is AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel with thickness of 1.5 mm.
- In addition, the splashguard, in AISI 304 stainless steel of 3 mm thickness, is welded to the cooking surface for greater ease of use and cleaning.
- The cooking plate with rounded front corners in smooth steel, with polished or solid chrome finish, has a thickness of 15 mm and slight tilt to facilitate cleaning operations and discharge of grease into a removable stainless steel basin with capacity up to 2 liters.
- Differentiated cooking with two independently-heating electric burners/elements in full modul models (70 cm).
- Because the chrome finishing (LC and LRC models) allows cooking different foods in succession without the risk of transferring odors and flavors, thus avoiding having to clean the griddle plate between cooking individual items.
- Therefore to facilitating cleaning operations, the chrome finishing is characterized by lower dispersion of heat, making the working environment more comfortable.
- In conclusion for the Gas versions: stainless steel burners with self-stabilizing flame and thermostatic temperature control for a quick recovery of the temperature set.
- And the Electric versions: armoured stainless steel electric heating elements; thermostatic temperature control.
|SKU||Standing Electry Fry Tops On Open Stand MG7EFTA477 R|
|DIMENSION(cm)||40 W x 70 D x 85 H|
|SUPPLY(n)||400V 3N 50Hz|