ASTORIA Coffee Grinder KONY AUTOMATIC
- Grinder-doser with conical grinding blades and slow speed rotation suitable for medium consumption.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- Automatic functioning with start every 12 doses and stop when the doser is full.
- Available in single and three phase versions.
- Many people love the conical burrs and low RPM (rotations per minute) , but do not have the same production needs. The Kony fill this gap by offering the same low RPM (500) and a smaller conical burr set (63 mm compared to the Robur’s 71mm). The low RPM ensures the coffee will be exposed to less heat and therefore hold its freshness longer. The conical burrs are preferred by many and can accentuate many particular nuances of the coffee.
- Kony Electronic allows the barista to program a set grind time for both a single and a double shot via the electronics panel on top of the dosing chamber. The digital display on the control panel shows the shot time with which you’ve set your single or double shot, as well as keeps record of total shots ground. The programmable single and double shot buttons can be set in .05 of a second increments.
- Grinds on demand directly into the portafilter for minimal coffee waste.
- Stepless grind adjustment allows for precise grind adjustments.
- Ventilation with electronic control.
- Timer switch on side for on/off.
- Pronged portafilter holder.
|SKU||ASTORIA COFFEE GRINDER KONY AUTOMATIC|
|DIMENSION(MM)||240 W x 420 D x 640 H|
|WEIGHT WITH PACKAGING(KG)||20|
|VOLUME OF COFFEE(L)||1300|